Archetype is the voice of a great collaboration created through words, concepts, ideas, thoughts, images and emotions. Making it was definitely a challenge, an inspiring one, but a challenge nevertheless.
Archetype is a mix between the classical dictionary with alphabetical order and an inspirational design book. Archetype is about all of us telling the real story of our profession.
More than one hundred professionals collaborated with their personal visions in different design areas, making this book a complete archetype.
Moreover, we included commissioned artworks based on our interpretation of Carls Jung’s Archetypes. And gave one of them to each artist, so they could create never-before-seen content inspired on them :
As the Animus and Anima one's.
Published by OFFF
Barcelona - Spain
- Publisher: Héctor Ayuso
- Executive Producer: Pep Salazar
- Editor in Chief: Aimée Duchamp & Natalie Melville
- Managing Editor: Nathalie Koutia
- Creative Director: Natalie Melville & Aimée Duchamp
- Concept and Idea: Natalie Melville, Aimée Duchamp, Luisa Tenorio & Ana Martínez
- Art Direction: Natalie Melville
- Art Direction Assitant: Cristina Meléndez, Gemma Estadella & Marie Codina
- Graphic Design: The Troop (Atelier's Class of 2015-2016)
Ana Martínez, Cristina Meléndez, Fabrizio Morra, Desislava Staneva, Gemma Estadella,
José Díaz, Luisa Tenorio, Marie Codina, Sara Cifuentes, SaŠa Gazivoda, Yogi Singh
- Cover Design: Sawdust
- Translations: Natalie Melville, Cristina Meléndez & Bianca Zarco
- Creative Production Consultant: I am Nuria
- Printed by: Impressusith different methodical personalities representing human beings's overwhelming actions.